Though microwave ovens are time-saving machines, they are very costly in the long run. You won't find one in my home.
Read this article is from Dr. Mercola's website: www.mercola.com. "I am not a fan of cooking foods in the microwave for a number of reasons, which I've covered extensively in this past article. Microwaved food has been associated with the following problems:
· Causes your food to vibrate at very high frequencies, changing your food's chemical structure, structurally deforming its molecules and potentially making nutrients unrecognizable and unusable by your body.
· Creates the formation of free radicals and carcinogenic molecules.
· May result in actual changes to cellular DNA.
· May corrupt or destroy biophotons (light energy in living food).
· Some microwave ovens leak microwave radiation into the surrounding environment.
If you want to make use of your microwave, use it to clean your dishrags and sponges, but not to prepare food for your family."
For more information, go to his website. He spells out why plastics are problem, especially in microwave ovens. Don't fool yourself. There's a reason cancer and neural diseases are on the rise. Face these truths and rid yourself of the microwave habit.
… for the health of your family,